LFM 3D Laser Scanning Software offers a complete end to end solution from ScanWorld Registration to As-Built Modeling. As a Value Aded Reseller SmartGeoMetrics (SGM) is your source for all things LFM.
Since 1998 LFM has been engaged in a cycle continuous development in order to arrive in its current state as one of the most innovative and effecient 3D laser scanning software packages available. While LFM was originally a Z+F product, it is now hardware independent and accepts data from all 3D laser scanners. LFM’s export capabilities make it compatable with a multitude of CAD and Review platforms including those by Autodesk, Aveva, Bentley, Intergraph and VR Context. LFM products include:
- LFM Register™: Allows users to take raw data from individual 3D laser scanning positions and bring them together into a fully co-ordinated framework faster and more efficiently than any other package.
- LFM Server™: Access and work with pre-registered 3D laser scan data with LFM Server™. Compile point cloud databases of every scan on a project with InfiniteCore® technology. Clash detect as-built data against a proposed design. Interface with CAD packages from Autodesk, AVEVA, Bentley, Intergraph or VR Context.
- LFM NetView™: Provides secure access to remote 3D laser scan data. More than an online viewing package, it provides tools that allow users to work collaboratively with laser scan data over the Internet. LFM NetView™ is also available in a stand alone mode, eanabling users to operate without the internet in a file based local or intranet mode.
- LFM Modeller™: Produce 3D CAD models from as-built laser scan data. Model pipes and structural standards from the standards library using BubbleView® Modelling. Export intelligent 3D models into a range of target CAD systems.
- LFM ViewerLite: A powerful “entry-level” product with allows users to work with pre-registered data. It enables users to view high-resolution laser scan images, while providing them with a great set of tools.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to gain more information on our 3D laser scanning software solutions and consulting services. You can also speak to a SmartGeoMetrics representative by calling us at 1.866.940.1397.